Used HP Breathing Air Ccompressor
Used Breathing Air Storage Cylinder Inventory
List Updated 7/11/2014
Used breathing air compressors, used HP compressors, used air compressors and used SCUBA compressors are available from American Airworks. We receive used air compressors, mostly from fire departments, that have upgraded to newer larger units. Historically fire departments use their compressors very little and see regular preventative maintenance. Our used high pressure compressor inventory consists of Bauer compressors, Mako compressors, Eagle compressors, Scott compressors and occassionally Airworks compressors.
How we test our used compressors prior to reselling them.
We run all our used compressors for 4-40+ hours, and sometimes longer, prior to shipping. We make any repairs needed for proper compressor operation. Cylinder valves are inspected and replaced when needed, purifications towers are internally and externally inspected for pitting and cracks, oil is changed with fresh synthetic oil and new replacement purification filters are installed.
We discount Lawrence Factor replacement air purification filters.
Want a formal compressor quote on a unit below, email us!
1) 1980 Bauer FS7 5000 PSI 7 CFM compressor, smaller horizontal chassis, 3 stage, with gauge panel, high temp, low oil, and auto drains. 1064 hours on unit. 7.5HP 208-230v 60Hz 1 Phase, 90 day 50/50 Bauer pump parts warranty. Sale price is $5575.
3) 1990 Bauer K20D Diesel Compressor, 4 Stage, 5000 PSI, 22 SCFM 30 HP Deutz Diesel Engine, P5 90,000 CF purification, gauge panel and automatic moisture drains, with 102 Hrs since new. Unit runs well and produces 5000 PSI and 20 CFM output at 2500 Ft elevation, in very good condition. Unit has manual clutch. Steel chassis is in very good condition and appears to have been stored inside. Unit has been rented once. 90 day 50/50 parts warranty upon return of old parts. 1900 Lbs 58.5"Lx48.5"Wx49"H. Retails approximately $47,500. Sale price $19,750. Place this in a flatbed trailer and it is becomes your mobile compressor! Rent this unit. Recently back from a 22 hour rental.
4) 1998 Bauer UNII/20, K180 pump, 5000 PSI 22 CFM, 180 hours on hour meter, chassis is in fair condition, four 5000 PSI DOT/ISO cylinders mounted in rear for air storage, each holding 472 CF of air, three new purification towers to produce approximately 90,000 CF of Grade E breathing air, three position fill station with air cascading control panel and a remote hose reel and HP fill line. Stock photo below. New unit today is $47,400. Sale price is $18,250 with financing considered for paid or volunteer fire department.
Bauer Class 4 Fill Station - Used
Fill Station has 2 8" ID 3/4" steel tubes for cylinders to sit in, inlet supply gauge, pressure reducing regulator, outlet gauge and two fill gauges with two fill hose assemblies. We will rebuild the on/off valves, service HP regulator, replace the hoses with new hoses, install new edge cushion hose guard and clean the units up before shipping. Sold for $2975 new, Your cost is $1075. We have great shipping rates for getting this unit to you.
See NEW, USED & REBUILT HASKEL AIR, N2 & O2 BOOSTERS
Haskel boosters click here
REBUILT SIERRA ELECTRIC BREATHING AIR BOOSTERS
1) Sold but we can find you another one - Sierra Model 9000 A2, 5000 PSI auto stop pressures of either 2216 or 4500 PSI. For sale cost $5200. 90 day warranty at Airworks. Sierra boosters make a nice addition to your air cascade system, either stationary or mobile with a generator. Use the air from your storage cylinders that's below your fill pressure, while on the scene, at the fire station, dive shop or paintball field. Click here to go to our new Sierra booster page.
(Sierra air boosters are not approved for 100% oxygen gas service)
1) ASME vessels, 5000 PSI working pressure, 4.7 ACF - 35 Gallon water volume each vessel, rare 16" ODx55" L, 1450 CF air capacity per vessel, mfg 1986. Bull nose inlet connections have been rebuilt with new seals, vessels have been internally inspected and pressure tested. Buy individual vessels for $3700 each. Buy four vessels & rack for $15,000 as is. Buy 4 vessels and rack at cost of $19,200 with new paint, manifold, safety relief, gauge and on/off valve installed. Buy both racks with 8 vessels total for $37,000. Used in breathing air service since new by fire department. Can be used with all inert gases. Cannot be used with CNG nor hydrogen gas. Vessels are National Board certified with certs available, each rack/vessel weight approx 3000 Lbs. Call or email us.
We sell new 2250, 2400, 3000, 3600, 4500, 5000 & 6000 DOT/ISO/UN air storage cylinders, insert, oxygen and hydrogen gases as well. We are one of largest breathing air cylinder distributors in the U.S.A. Our volume means you get a better discount when buying cylinders. For a price quote on new cylinders, send us an email here.
USED DOT 4500 STEEL CYLINDER - Sale
1) 6 used DOT Taylor Wharton 4500 PSI, 444 CF steel cylinders w/701 oxygen valve and shipping cap. 149 Lbs empty. Mfgd in 2007 & 2008, with new hydro-test, scratches to exterior paint, $266 ea, we can install a new air valve or inert gas valve for $59 additionnal.
USED DOT 6000 STEEL CYLINDERS - Sale
3) Two used DOT 3AA 6000 PSI, 500 CF Lightweight steel cylinders, 300 Lbs each, with CGA 702 outlet valve and shipping cap, yellow paint, new 5 year hydro-test, $775 each.
5) New ISO/UN/DOT 6000 PSI, 510 CF steel cylinders w/702 breathing air valve and shipping cap, 200 Lbs empty. Call for $$$ quote. In stock now and ready to ship! Click here for quote.
DOT 2400 STEEL CYLINDERS
6) New DOT 2400 PSI, 300 CF steel cylinders, CGA 346 valve, new hydro, approx 56"x9". 150 Lbs empty. 1-3 $295, 4+ $275
NEW DOT 2015 ALUMINUM OXYGEN CYLINDERS
7) Three 2006 new DOT tall Aluminum oxygen cylinders, 265 CF, 2015 PSI, CGA 540 oxygen valves, 56" tall, 93 Lbs each, never sold/used before, left over from order of these cylinders, renewed hydro-test on each cylinder at time of sale, new retail price is $990, cyls look new, sale price $598 ea
Airworks is looking for dealers to represent our Fast Series compressor line, containment fill stations and our air cascade systems into fire service, institutional, paintball, SCUBA and into industrial settings. We offer new 3.5, 5.0, 9.0, 14.0, 18.0, 20.0 and 22.0 CFM units. We offer both 5000 and 6000 PSI units. If you have a store front, FEIN, liability insurance and sell to these markets, please contact us to discuss this opportunity. Email us or call us at 800-523-7222 to discuss the opportunities.
Air Cascades | Air Compressors | Air Control Panels | Air Fill Stations | Air/O2 Boosters | Breathing Apparatus |
Confined Space Equip. | Equipment Dryers | Hose Reels | Oxygen Systems | Paintball Air Products |
Respirator Fit Testing | Salvage Master | SCBA Software | Thread Saver® | Ultrasonic Cleaners
Home | What's New | SCBA Notices | Information Center | Links | Site Map | Contact Us
American Airworks • PO Box 1000, Sophia, WV 25921-1000
1-800-523-7222 • 304-683-4595 • Fax: 304-683-3257
Copyright 2014 American Airworks. All rights reserved.