Used HP Breathing Air Ccompressor
Used Breathing Air Storage Cylinder Inventory
List Updated 11/3/2015
Used breathing air compressors, used HP compressors, used air compressors and used SCUBA compressors are available from American Airworks. We receive used air compressors, mostly from fire departments, that have upgraded to newer larger units. Historically fire departments use their compressors very little and see regular preventative maintenance. Our used high pressure compressor inventory consists of Bauer compressors, Mako compressors, Eagle compressors, Scott compressors and occassionally Airworks compressors.
We discount Lawrence Factor replacement compressor
Want a formal compressor quote on a unit below, email us!
1) 1996 Bauer K180-E3 Horizontal Compressor, 4 Stage, 5000 PSI, 22 CFM 20 HP 230-480v 3 Phase, three new 31" purification towers, no Securus, has gauge panel and automatic moisture drains, has 1987 hours on hour meter. Pump and chassis is in good condition. 90 day 50/50 parts warranty upon return of old parts. 750 Lbs 58"Lx35"Wx44"H. Retails approximately $23,500. Sale price $14,850. Stock photo below.
3) 1990 Bauer K20D Diesel Compressor, 4 Stage, 5000 PSI, 22 SCFM 30 HP Deutz Diesel Engine, P5 90,000 CF purification, gauge panel and automatic moisture drains, with 106 Hrs since new. Unit runs well and produces 5000 PSI and 20 CFM output at 2500 Ft elevation, in very good condition. Unit has manual compressor clutch. Steel chassis is in very good condition and appears to have been stored inside. Unit has been rented several times with no mechanical or operation issues. 90 day 50/50 parts warranty upon return of old parts. 1900 Lbs 58.5"Lx48.5"Wx49"H. Similar new units retail for approximately $44,500. Sale price $17,750. Place this in a trailer or pick up truck and it becomes your mobile on site air compressor!
Rent this unit by the week or month too.
4) 1998 Bauer UNII/20, K15 pump, 5000 PSI 17 CFM, 15 HP E3 60Hz, 180 hours on hour meter, chassis is in fair condition, four new 5000 PSI 475 CF DOT/ISO cylinders mounted in rear for air storage, each holding 472 CF of air, three new purification towers to produce approximately 90,000 CF of Grade E breathing air, three position fill station with air cascading control panel and a remote hose reel and HP fill line. Stock photo below. New unit today is $49,400. Sale price is $15,575 with financing available for paid or volunteer fire department.
We run all our used compressors for 2-40+ hours, and sometimes longer, prior to shipping. We make any repairs needed for proper compressor operation. Cylinder valves are inspected and replaced when needed, purifications towers are internally and externally inspected for pitting and cracks, oil is changed with fresh synthetic oil and new replacement purification filters are installed.
See NEW, USED & REBUILT HASKEL AIR, N2 & O2 BOOSTERS
Haskel boosters click here
REBUILT SIERRA ELECTRIC BREATHING AIR BOOSTERS
1) Sierra Model 9000 A2, 5000 PSI auto stop pressures of either 2216 or 4500 PSI with 84 hours on meter. Cost $4985. 90 day warranty at Airworks. Sierra boosters make a nice addition to your air cascade system, either stationary or mobile with a generator. Use the air from your storage cylinders that's below your fill pressure either on the scene, at the fire station, dive shop or paintball field. Click here to go to our new Sierra booster page.
(Sierra air boosters are not approved for 100% oxygen gas service)
NEW ASME VESSELS 5000-7000 PSI (340-483 BAR)
1) New and very large used quantity of various ASME vessels, 300-7000 PSI working pressure, 11 - 3750 Gallon water volume each vessels. Vessels are sold "As Is" and refurbished, ready to connect to. Most vessels are National Board certified with certs available. We also have tube trailers and MEGC skids. 800-523-7222 or email us for our up to date inventory list & pricing. Stock photos below.
We sell new 2250, 2400, 3000, 3600, 4500, 5000 & 6000 DOT/ISO/UN air storage cylinders, insert, oxygen and hydrogen gases as well. We are one of largest breathing air cylinder distributors in the U.S.A. Our volume means you get a better discount when buying cylinders. For a price quote on new cylinders, send us an email here.
USED DOT 4500 STEEL CYLINDER
1) 0 used DOT 4500 PSI, 444 CF steel cylinders w/347 and shipping cap. Almost new yellow paint, 155 Lbs empty. Mfgd in 2008-2012, with new hydro-test, new exterior paint, $325.
We sell new CGA Nut/Nipples for $15 each with each cylinder purchased. Need to get to CGA thread to 1/4" F/M NPT Threads.
2) 15 used DOT 4500 PSI, 444 CF steel cylinders w/701-14 oxygen valves, used in O2 gas service, with shipping cap. 155 Lbs empty. Mfg range of 2008-2012, with new hydro-test, exteriors may need some cosmetic attention with some green paint scraped and scratches, $270. With new CGA347 air valves, $310.
4) New ISO/UN/DOT 4500 PSI, 434 CF lightweight steel cylinder, 10 year hydro-test, with CGA 347-25E breathing air valve, Call for $$$ quote. In stock now & ready to ship.
USED DOT 6000 STEEL CYLINDERS
5) One used DOT 3AA 6000 PSI, 500 CF Lightweight steel cylinder, mfg 1992, 300 Lbs, with CGA 702 breathing air valve & shipping cap, yellow paint, new 5 year hydro-test, $750.
DOT 2400 STEEL CYLINDERS
7) New DOT 2400 PSI, 300 CF steel cylinders, CGA 346 valve, approx 56"x9". 150 Lbs empty. 1-3 $305, 4+ $285
NEW DOT O2 ALUMINUM STORAGE CYLINDERS
8) Three 2006 new DOT tall Aluminum oxygen cylinders, 265 CF, 2015 PSI, CGA 540 oxygen valves, 56" tall, 93 Lbs each, never sold/used before, left over from order of these cylinders, new hydro-test on each cylinder at time of sale, new retail price is $1045, cyls look new, sale price $598 ea
Airworks is looking for dealers to represent our Fast Series compressor line, containment fill stations and our air cascade systems into fire service, institutional, paintball, SCUBA and into industrial markets. We offer new 3.5, 5.0, 9.0, 14.0, 18.0, 20.0 and 22.0 CFM units. We offer both 5000 and 6000 PSI units. If you have a store front, FEIN, liability insurance and sell to these markets, please contact us to discuss this opportunity. Email us or call us at 800-523-7222 to discuss the opportunities.
Air Cascades | Air Compressors | Air Control Panels | Air Fill Stations | Air/O2 Boosters | Breathing Apparatus |
Confined Space Equip. | Equipment Dryers | Hose Reels | Oxygen Systems | Paintball Air Products |
Respirator Fit Testing | Salvage Master | SCBA Software | Thread Saver® | Ultrasonic Cleaners
Home | What's New | SCBA Notices | Information Center | Links | Site Map | Contact Us
American Airworks • PO Box 1000, Sophia, WV 25921-1000
1-800-523-7222 • 304-683-4595 • Fax: 304-683-3257
Copyright 2014 American Airworks. All rights reserved.