Used HP Breathing Air Compressors
Used Air Storage Cylinders
List Updated 5/26/2016
Rental HP breathing air compressors for providing CGA grade E breathing air for human consumption or other uses. We offer some 5000 PSI rental air compressors, with various flow rates of 9 to 22 CFM output. Our rental compressors are powered by electric and diesel motors.
We discount Lawrence Factor replacement compressor
Get a used compressor quote, email us!
1) 1996 Bauer K180-E3 Horizontal Compressor, 4 Stage, 5000 PSI, 22 CFM 20 HP 230-480v 3 Phase, three new 31" purification towers, no Securus, has gauge panel and automatic moisture drains, has 1987 hours on hour meter. Pump and chassis is in good condition. 90 day 50/50 parts warranty upon return of old parts. 750 Lbs 58"Lx35"Wx44"H. Retails approximately $23,500. Sale price $12,750. Stock photo below.
2) 1987 Bauer FS9-E1 Horizontal Compressor, 4 Stage, 5000 PSI, 9.2 CFM 7.5 HP 230-480v 1 Phase, P5 purification with Securus, has gauge panel and automatic moisture drains, has 600 hours on hour meter. Pump is in good condition. Steel chassis is in good condition. 90 day 50/50 parts warranty upon return of old parts. 600 Lbs. S/N 86-4112-07, Retails approximately $15,500. Sale price $8,975. Pictures to be available soon. Stock photo below. For rental too.
3) 1998 Bauer UNII/20, K15 pump, 5000 PSI 17 CFM, 15 HP E3 60Hz, 180 hours on hour meter, chassis is in fair condition, four new 5000 PSI 475 CF DOT/ISO cylinders mounted in rear for air storage, each holding 472 CF of air, three new purification towers to produce approximately 90,000 CF of Grade E breathing air, three position fill station with air cascading control panel and a remote hose reel and HP fill line. Stock photo below. New unit today is $49,400. Sale price is $16,575 with financing available for paid or volunteer fire department.
4) Bauer K145-E3 Horizontal Compressor, 4 Stage, 5000 PSI, 120 CFM FAD, 100HP 230-480v 60Hz 3 Phase, P14 Securus purification, 650,000 CF @ 68° ambient temps, has gauge panel and automatic moisture drains, valve replacement, final stage piston and liner replaced, 1st 2nd & 3rd stage rings replaced, safety valves tested coolers cleaned, fan belts replaced, 1st stage oil jet replaced, filtration serviced, lower end bearings inspected, filtration by-pass fault shut down; low oil psi, high temp, filtration fault, over run, and motor overload. Pump and chassis is in good condition. 5000 Lbs 126"Lx56"Wx66"H. Crane & forklift capable, Retails approximately $145,000, Sale price $69,750 - rental of unit available too.
5) 1990 Bauer K20D Diesel Compressor, 4 Stage, 5000 PSI, 22 SCFM 30 HP Deutz Diesel Engine, P5 90,000 CF purification, gauge panel and automatic moisture drains, with 106 Hrs since new. Unit runs well and produces 5000 PSI and 20 CFM output at 2500 Ft elevation, in very good condition. Unit has manual compressor clutch. Steel chassis is in very good condition and appears to have been stored inside. Unit has been rented several times with no mechanical or operation issues. 90 day 50/50 parts warranty upon return of old parts. 1900 Lbs 58.5"Lx48.5"Wx49"H. Similar new units retail for approximately $44,500. Sale price $16,750. Place this in a trailer or pick up truck and it becomes your mobile on site air compressor!
Rent this unit by the week or month too.
How we test our used compressors prior to reselling them
We run all our used compressors for 2-4+ hours and sometimes longer prior to shipping. We make any repairs needed for proper compressor operation. Cylinder valves are inspected and replaced when needed, purifications towers are internally and externally inspected for pitting and cracks, oil is changed with fresh synthetic oil and new replacement purification filters are installed.
Haskel boosters click here
REBUILT SIERRA ELECTRIC BREATHING AIR BOOSTERS
1) Sierra Model 9000 A2, dual pressure selectable auto stop pressures of either 2216 or 4500 PSI with 84 hours on meter. New cost $8715. Your cost $4985, a 43% discount. 90 day warranty at Airworks. Sierra boosters make a nice addition to your air cascade system, either stationary or mobile with a generator. Use the air from your storage cylinders that's below your fill pressure either on the scene, at the fire station, dive shop or paintball field. Click here to go to our new Sierra booster page.
(Sierra air boosters are not approved for 100% oxygen gas service)
NEW ASME VESSELS 5000-7000 PSI (340-483 BAR)
11 Gallon Water Volume - 3 Ports, top, bottom and shoulder- 400 Lbs 10" OD x 55" L - Install horizontal or vertical - ASME racks available at additional cost. Stock photo below.
New and very large used quantity of various ASME vessels, 300-7000 PSI working pressure, 11 - 3750 Gallon water volume each vessels. Vessels are sold "As Is" and refurbished, ready to connect to. Most vessels are National Board certified with certs available. We also have tube trailers and MEGC skids. 800-523-7222 or email us for our up to date inventory list & pricing. Stock photos below.
We sell new 2250, 2400, 3000, 3600, 4500, 5000 & 6000 DOT/ISO/UN air storage cylinders, insert, oxygen and hydrogen gases as well. We are one of largest breathing air cylinder distributors in the U.S.A. Our volume means you get a better discount when buying cylinders. For a price quote on new cylinders, send us an email here.
USED DOT 4500 STEEL CYLINDER
1) 7 used DOT 4500 PSI, 444 CF steel cylinders, shpg cap & new w/347 valve. New yellow paint, 155 Lbs empty. Mfgd in 2008-2012, with new hydro-test. $325.
We sell new CGA Nut/Nipples for $15 each with each cylinder purchased. Need to get to CGA thread to 1/4" F/M NPT Threads.
2) 2 used DOT 4500 PSI, 444 CF steel cylinders w/701-14 oxygen valves, used in O2 service, with shipping cap. 155 Lbs empty. Mfg range of 2008-2012, with new hydro-test, exteriors may need some cosmetic attention with some green paint scraped and scratches, $270. With new CGA347 air valves, $310.
4) New ISO/UN/DOT 4500 PSI, 434 CF lightweight steel cylinder, 10 year hydro-test, with CGA 347-25E breathing air valve. In stock now & ready to ship. Call for price quote.
USED DOT 6000 STEEL CYLINDERS
5) One used DOT 3AA 6000 PSI, 500 CF Lightweight steel cylinder, mfg 1992, 300 Lbs, with CGA 702 breathing air valve & shipping cap, yellow paint, new 5 year hydro-test, $750.
DOT 2400 STEEL CYLINDERS
7) New DOT 2400 PSI, 300 CF steel cylinders, CGA 346 valve, approx 56"x9". 150 Lbs empty. 1-3 $305, 4+ $285
NEW DOT O2 ALUMINUM STORAGE CYLINDERS
8) Three 2006 new DOT tall Aluminum oxygen cylinders, 265 CF, 2015 PSI, CGA 540 oxygen valves, 56" tall, 93 Lbs each, never sold/used before, left over from order of these cylinders, new hydro-test on each cylinder at time of sale, new retail price is $1045, cyls look new, sale price $590 ea
Airworks is looking for dealers to represent our Fast Series compressor line, containment fill stations and our air cascade systems into fire service, institutional, paintball, SCUBA and into industrial markets. We offer new 3.5, 5.0, 9.0, 14.0, 18.0, 20.0 and 22.0 CFM units. We offer both 5000 and 6000 PSI units. If you have a store front, FEIN, liability insurance and sell to these markets, please contact us to discuss this opportunity. Email us or call us at 800-523-7222.
Air Cascades | Air Compressors | Air Control Panels | Air Fill Stations | Air/O2 Boosters | Breathing Apparatus |
Confined Space Equip. | Equipment Dryers | Hose Reels | Oxygen Systems | Paintball Air Products |
Respirator Fit Testing | Salvage Master | SCBA Software | Thread Saver® | Ultrasonic Cleaners
Home | What's New | SCBA Notices | Information Center | Links | Site Map | Contact Us
American Airworks • PO Box 1000, Sophia, WV 25921-1000
1-800-523-7222 • 304-683-4595 • Fax: 304-683-3257
Copyright 2015 American Airworks. All rights reserved.