Used HP Breathing Air Ccompressor
Used Breathing Air Storage Cylinder Inventory
List Updated 1/23/2014
Used breathing air compressors, used HP compressors, used air compressors and used SCUBA compressors are available from American Airworks. We receive used air compressors, mostly from fire departments, that have upgraded to newer larger units. Historically fire departments use their compressors very little and see regular preventative maintenance. Our used high pressure compressor inventory consists of Bauer compressors, Mako compressors, Eagle compressors, Scott compressors and occassionally Airworks compressors.
How we test our used compressors prior to reselling them.
We run all our used compressors for 4-40+ hours, and sometimes much longer when we need to fill large air cylinders, prior to shipping and make any repairs needed for proper compressor operation. Cylinder valves are inspected and replaced when needed, purifications towers are internally and externally inspected for pitting and cracks, oil is changed with fresh synthetic oil and new replacement filters are installed.
We sell Lawrence Factor replacement air purification filters.
Want a formal compressor quote on a unit below, email us!
1) Price Reduced - 2009 Fast 50 Portable 5000 PSI, 5 CFM, 6.5 HP Honda Gas Engine, 9000 CF Purification, 30 Hrs on units since new, units looks and runs like new. Sale price is $5,875 with three month warranty parts and labor. One units available that looks new. Stock photo below. Actual pics can be provided if desired.
2) 1982 Bauer K7 5000 PSI 7 CFM compressor, smaller horizontal chassis, 3 stage, with gauge panel and auto drains. Hours on this unit is 950. Previously owned by college, 7.5HP 208-230v 60Hz 3 Phase, 90 day 50/50 Bauer pump parts warranty. Sale price is $5575. Pictures to be added soon.
5) 1990 Bauer K20D Diesel Compressor, 4 Stage, 5000 PSI, 22 SCFM 30 HP Deutz Diesel Engine, P5 90,000 CF purification, gauge panel and automatic moisture drains, with 90 Hrs since new. Unit runs well and produces 5000 PSI and 20 CFM output at 2500 Ft elevation, in very good condition. Unit has manual clutch. Steel chassis is in very good condition and appears to have been stored inside. Unit has been rented once. 90 day 50/50 parts warranty upon return of old parts. 1900 Lbs 58.5"Lx48.5"Wx49"H. Retails approximately $47,500. Sale price $19,750. Place this in a flatbed trailer and it is becomes your mobile compressor! Rent unit $800 week (40 Hrs = Week), $2500 month, $2000 per month with three months and longer. Recently back from a 22 hour rental.
6) 1995 Bauer K220 Vertical Compressor, 4 Stage, 5000 PSI, 30 CFM 25 HP 230-480v 3 Phase, P5 120,000 CF Securus purification, gauge panel and automatic moisture drains, came with 1010 Hrs on hour meter. Unit is in good condition, stage valves have been serviced, runs well. Steel chassis in very good condition. 90 day 50/50 parts warranty upon return of old parts. 2500 Lbs 58.5"Lx48.5"Wx49"H. Retails approximately $47,850. Sale price $20,950. Rent unit $900 week (40 Hrs = Week), $2800 month, $2250 per month with three months and longer. Additional detailed pictures are available.
7) 1998 Bauer UNII/20, K180 pump, 5000 PSI 22 CFM, 180 hours on hour meter, chassis is in fair condition, four 6000 DOT cylinders mounted to rear for air storage, each holding 509 CF of air, three new purification towers to produce approximately 90,000 CF of Grade E breathing air, three position fill station with air cascading control panel and a remote hose reel and HP fill line. Stock photo below. New unit today is $47,400. Sale price is $17,750 with financing considered for paid or volunteer fire department.
See NEW, USED & REBUILT HASKEL AIR, N2 & O2 BOOSTERS
Haskel boosters click here
REBUILT SIERRA ELECTRIC BREATHING AIR BOOSTERS
(Sierra air boosters are not approved for 100% oxygen gas service)
1) SOLD - Bauer ASME vessels systems, like below, sell for $8800. Our used Bauer ASME vessels below are offered at $4750, rack and valves included!
2)) ASME vessels, 5000 PSI working pressure, 4.7 ACF - 35 Gallon water volume each vessel, rare 16" ODx55" L, 1450 CF air capacity per vessel, mfg 1986, buy 4 vessels get free rack at cost of $5500. Buy all three racks with 12 vessels for $15,000. Sold "as is" without manifolding or HP safety relief valves. Used in breathing air service since new by fire department. Vessels are National Board certified with certs available, each rack/vessel weight approx 3000 Lbs. Call or email us.
We sell new 2250, 2400, 3000, 3600, 4500, 5000 & 6000 DOT/ISO/UN air storage cylinders, insert, oxygen and hydrogen gases as well. We are one of largest breathing air cylinder distributors in the U.S.A. Our volume means you get a better discount when buying cylinders. For a price quote on new cylinders, send us an email here.
NEW & USED DOT 4500 STEEL CYLINDER - Sale
1) 60 used DOT 4500 PSI, 444 CF steel cylinders w/701 oxygen valve and shipping cap. 149 Lbs empty. Mfgd in 2007 & 2008, with new hydro-test, several scratches to exterior paint, $309 ea, we can install a new air valve or inert gas valve for $49 additionnal.
USED & NEW DOT 6000 STEEL CYLINDER
2) Three used DOT 3AA 6000 PSI, 500 CF Lightweight steel cylinders with 1/4" NPT outlet valve and shipping cap, nice yellow paint, $695 each.
May we quote you new ones click here?
3) New ISO/UN/DOT 6000 PSI, 510 CF steel cylinders w/702 breathing air valve and shipping cap, 200 Lbs empty. Call for quote. Ready to ship!
NEW DOT 2400 STEEL CYLINDERS
4) DOT 2015 or 2250 PSI, 220-240 CF steel cylinders, refurbished, new hydro, new paint w/valves. 140 Lbs empty, $250 ea.
NEW DOT 2015 ALUMINUM OXYGEN CYLINDERS
6) Three 2006 new DOT tall Aluminum oxygen cylinders, 265 CF, 2015 PSI, CGA 540 oxygen valves, 56" tall, 93 Lbs each, never sold/used before, left over from order of these cylinders, renewed hydro-test on each cylinder, new retail price is $990, cyls look new, sale price .......$598 ea
For a written cylinder quote with delivery on these cylinders or new 4500, 5000 or 6000 PSI cylinders, click here. Be sure to copy the cylinder number or description from above and include within your email or indicate you want new cylinder pricing.
Airworks is looking for dealers to represent our Fast Series compressor line, containment fill stations and our air cascade systems into fire service, institutional, paintball, SCUBA and into industrial settings. We offer new 3.5, 5.0, 9.0, 14.0, 18.0, 20.0 and 22.0 CFM units. We offer both 5000 and 6000 PSI units. If you have a store front, FEIN, liability insurance and sell to these markets, please contact us to discuss this opportunity. Email us or call us at 800-523-7222 to discuss the opportunities.
Air Cascades | Air Compressors | Air Control Panels | Air Fill Stations | Air/O2 Boosters | Breathing Apparatus |
Confined Space Equip. | Equipment Dryers | Hose Reels | Oxygen Systems | Paintball Air Products |
Respirator Fit Testing | Salvage Master | SCBA Software | Thread Saver® | Ultrasonic Cleaners
Home | What's New | SCBA Notices | Information Center | Links | Site Map | Contact Us
American Airworks • PO Box 1000, Sophia, WV 25921-1000
1-800-523-7222 • 304-683-4595 • Fax: 304-683-3257
Copyright 2013 American Airworks. All rights reserved.